Nov 20, 2014

Diets and Exercise Programs: My Synopsis

Something I have wanted to do is perform reviews of diet and exercise programs. I have heard so many horror/success stories and seen so many good/bad products of diets and programs. I would like to send my word out into the world about my thoughts on them.

In general, I do not believe in a "diet" plan. I am a strong believer that our world has produced the resources we need and these resources have been changed for better production, manipulated through genetic modifications including selective breeding and natural selection, and have had things added or eliminated to produce more of something. I do not necessarily feel these changes are bad and we need to set the record straight on some of these ludicrous ideals. We will see if these researches educate me further and change my opinion.

I know that one program does not work the same from person to person and each person needs to find what works for them. Some people do not work out. Some people have restrictions in their diets and exercises through a natural cause or some other limitation. I can empathize with this; however, I know that everyone has a right to be happy, healthy and educated. We need to remove ourselves from the shadows of ignorance and enter into a world where no one is hungry by choice (because I am so tired of hearing people say "this new diet I am trying, I am just so hungry").

I will explore these diets and exercise programs to better my knowledge and expand yours.

Feel free to share your diet experiences or programs you have tried. I would love to hear your successes or unsuccessful stories.

~Never stop trying~

No comments: