Jan 26, 2012

Expect to fall on your face

To those people who think that those perfect figured people don't have a moment of weakness where they want that cake, or want that hot fudge sunday. Well, they are very wrong.
I admit this week I was not feeling all that great. I did not want to go to the gym and I only went twice as compared to my usual 4 times. I also had the biggest craving for Dove Chocolate. So, I got a bag of dove chocolate and sadly I downed it in two days time.
Even Chris Powell (who, if you have not noticed is one of my role models in this business) admitted his weakness was tortilla chips. He would sit down and watch Simpsons with tortilla chips. (Go figure a man like that can down an entire back of tortilla chips without realizing it)
So the moral of this story is, you will fall on your face. Expect it. When it does happen I dare you to get  back up.
 
If you need help, I am there for you. You can e-mail me or post your own down falls and how you triumphed over it. Show the others they are not alone!

No comments: